Friday, November 30, 2007

On time today .

New recept .
Her name is Yen ,
16 .
From MGS .
Now waiting for O lvl results .

I miss Kik lehs ,
She's a good person you know .
Hais .

They are right ,
I should just do my job only ,
Don't care about what others say and do .

I don't wanna lose .
But i don't wanna compare either .

There's alot i wanna write .
But i dunno what to write .

My skin is EXTREMELY BAD right now .

Ritz said ,
My M.U looked like Aeon Flux yesterday .
Derek said ,
Why today never make like that .

Zzz .


29 November 2007 Thursday

Happy Birthday to Theresa !
Just a normal day ,
With a few fucking things that happened .
(:

Fucking thing number 1 .
Me , Qing yi , Theresa , Ritz ,
Were in the staff room looking at DVDs ,
And then that fucking Don came in and asked ,
Any 2 of us to come out ,
Me and Qing yi went out ,
Don said to me ,
"I don't want to see this again arhs ."

What the hell .
My fault arhs ?

Fucking thing number 2 .
Benn told Robyn to take the
假人头 out ,

To let Qing yi practise washing .
Robyn asked me to hold and teach her .
Fuck lor .
How to teach properly when i'm holding the bloody head ?

I said ,
假人头很难洗lor,根本就scratch不到。

He said ,
你以前还不是也这样洗,不要讲那么多废话。

靠。
I just say say only lor .

Fucking thing number 3 .
Both of us was practising blowing of hair ,
Alyce was teaching .
I went off halfway to rinse hair ,
When i came back ,
They already wanna clear the things le .
So me and Qing yi went to keep the clips , towels and brushes .
End up the dryer never coil back .
By right ,
Whoever saw it should coil it back de .

That fucking Benn started to kpkb say we never clear the things ,
Then i said ,
They want you to check first .
He said ,
这个dryer谁用的?
是你用的啊?

I said ,
算是

He said ,
我不要听这种答案,是就是,不是就不是。

Fuck you .

Carol ,
You should have said ,
I do until very fucking du lan ,
Not very pek cek .

Yeah ,
情绪来了,谁挡都挡不住。

Even Robyn said ,
没想到阿妹你这种人也会这样leh。


How i wish i could block my ducts .
I don't wanna appear weak infront of my friends .
Sometimes i may be cold on the outside ,
But warm in the inside ,
Sometimes i wished i was cold both inside and out .

It wasn't because i got scolded or whatever .
I don't know why also .
But its just not because i got scolded .



◆• 我真的真的想放弃 •◆
8:47 AM


Hush Now♥

你始终没有爱过
你在敷衍我
一次一次忽略我的感受
我真的感到力不从心
无力继续


ちょうしゅ♥



* 自我催眠 *


わたし♥
Photobucket
★ KEAN ★


5840

Never had a dream come true,
Until i met you.


Website counter
Visited since July 17th.

へいぜん♥












しんゆう♥

Cassendra
Chantel
Derine
Hazel
Huda
Iwanina
Izzul
Jie Xiang
Jovell
Joko
Kenrick
Kenneth
Leann
Li Yuan
Marilou
May
Miyubi
Moses
Murni
Olivia
Pei Wen
Pei Zhen
Petrina
Rebecca
Shiryee
Sharon
Sharon CJN
Shalania
Wan Fong
Xuan Hui
Yu Qian
Yi Chuin

かこ♥

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009


れいをいう♥

1 2 3 4